Expert Witness Services
As a US-DOL Occupational Safety and Health expert with over 40 years’ experience in the field, Sandra Whitaker (CSHO) offers US-DOL-OSHA expert witness and litigation support for clients located throughout Texas.
Mrs. Whitaker’s extensive experience, education, and training in the area of US-DOL-OSHA compliance make her uniquely qualified to offer these expert services.
- Expert Witness - Deposition, Arbitration, Trial – both plaintiff and defense.
- Comprehensive review and interpretation of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 General Industry.
- Injury and accident investigation services including determination of cause, research, opinion and consultation.
Education and Training
- Certified Safety Health Official (CSHO) Texas Extension Engineering Service - DOL – OSHA
- BS - Occupational Safety & Health - Southwest University - Highest Honors
- AAS - Occupational Safety & Health - Texas State Technical College - Highest Honors
- Courses taken through U.S. Department of Labor - OSHA Training Institute
- OSHA Compliance Officer Training Course
- Industrial Noise Course
- Workplace Back Injury Prevention Course
- Ergonomic Safety Course
- Hazard Communication 2012 (GHS)
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Accident Investigation / Analysis
- Safety and Health Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Powered Industrial Truck
- Fall Prevention / Fall Arrest Systems
- Machinery / Machine Safeguarding
- Evacuation and Emergency Planning
Sandra Whitaker's CV